MCH Venues Basel & Zürich
The MCH Group offers state-of-the-art event infrastructures for exhibitions, congresses and events of all kinds in Basel and Zürich. Some 60 exhibitions – including the globally leading Art Basel – 30 congresses and more than 1000 other events are held there each year. Together, they attract more than 2 million visitors.
Messe Basel & Congress Center Basel
Basel is the biggest and most important exhibition location in Switzerland and one of the key locations in Europe. The exhibition and congress site comprises five exhibition halls, the Congress Center Basel and the Musical Theatre Basel. Messe Basel offers an overall exhibition area of 141,000 m2, 83,000 m2 of which suitable for multi-storey stands. The Congress Center Basel – Switzerland’s largest conference centre in terms of surface area – is located directly alongside Messe Basel. The rooms are comfortably appointed and equipped with the very latest technology. The halls of Messe Basel and the rooms of the Congress Center Basel can be combined permitting an exceptionally high level of flexibility.
- Total internal exhibition capacity of 141,000sqm
- 7,000sqm of total meeting room space across 25 rooms
- Basel is located in the triangle where Switzerland, France and Germany meet.
- From EuroAirport to the city centre it just takes 15 minutes by public transport. But Basel also offers excellent train connections to many important European metropolises.
Messe Zürich offers you a surface area of approximately 30,000 m2 in a compact exhibition building – divided over seven exhibition halls. Whether for a trade fair, an exhibition, a congress, a shareholders’ meeting or any other function, Messe Zürich has what it takes to organize your event. You can combine the individual halls in any way you choose.
- Total internal exhibition capacity of 30,000sqm
- Zurich is located in the center of Switzerland with a breathtaking mountain scenery
- As Zurich Airport has its own train station, you can transfer directly from the plane onto a train. The trip into the city center takes just 10 minutes.