EventsAIR was named the winner of five Stevie Awards in the recent 17th Annual International Business Awards.
More than 3,700 nominations from a variety of organisations were submitted this year for consideration in a range of categories. This year’s competition also featured several categories to recognise organisations and individuals’ responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 260 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from June through early August.
EventsAIR won in the following categories:
- Gold Stevie Award in the Most Innovative Tech Company of The Year – Up To 100 Employees category for EventsAIR
- Gold Stevie Award in the Event Management Solution category for OnAIR by EventsAIR
- Silver Stevie Award in the Support Department of the Year category for The EventsAIR Support Department
- Silver Stevie Award in the Lifetime Achievement Award – Business Services Industries category for Trevor Gardiner, CEO, founder and chief software architect at EventsAIR
- Bronze Stevie Award in the Product Development/Management Department or Team of the Year category for EventsAIR software development team
Gardiner, said: “I would like to dedicate these awards to our hardworking teams who work tirelessly to design, develop, and deliver great software so that event planners can add value for their attendees and delegates.”
Maggie Gallagher, president of the Stevie Awards, added: “What we’ve seen in this year’s IBA nominations is that organisations around the world, in every sector, have continued to innovate and succeed, despite the setbacks, obstacles and tragedies of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. All of this year’s Stevie Award winners are to be applauded for their persistence and their resilience. We look forward to celebrating their achievements with them during our 8 December virtual awards ceremony.”
To register for the December awards, click here.