Global DMC Partners has revealed an eight-strong 2016 Customer Advisory Board to guide strategic initiatives.
Tasked with providing key insights and critical feedback, the board members have been selected for their influence in the meetings and events industry.
They will help guide Global DMC Partner’s customer strategy, uncover new potential opportunities and advise on key education and programming for Global DMC Partners Annual Connection.
Global DMC Partners president Catherine Chaulet said: “The event industry evolves at such a rapid pace that it is imperative we capture key industry trends and embrace any and all changes that our Customer Advisory Board identifies over time. This will allow us to always stay ahead of our clients’ needs, and will ultimately strengthen our leading position in the industry.”
Board members include:
- Nick Bender, Touch Associates (pictured)
- Kim Hester, JNR Incorporated
- Amy Ingalls, Transamerica Insurance & Investment Group
- Sandra Lewis, Ingram Micro
- Carla Lopez, Top Service Incentive Travel & Events
- Margaret Stafford, America Bar Association
- Megan Tate, Petco Animal Supplies Stores
- Jeanne Weintraub, Johnson & Johnson