NICE to MEET in Gyeonggi, Korea
• Geographically, Gyeonggi Province surrounds Seoul, the capital city of South Korea
• Easy access to 2 major International airports in Korea (within 1 hour)
• Convenient transportation system connecting the greater Seoul area
• Abundant MICE infrastructures including KINTEX, Korea’s largest convention center, and Suwon Convention Center, newly opened state-of-art MICE complex
• Having international-branded Hotels & Resort type hotels across 31 cities and counties
• Having rich history and UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites to visit
• Charming regions where tradition and modernity are balanced
• Where nature and cities thrive together offering unique venues & experiences
• Very supportive MICE partner, Gyeonggi MICE Alliance, consisting of CVBs, venues, DMOs, service suppliers, etc.
Gyeonggi Tourism Organization offers comprehensive support for MICE events to be held in Gyeonggi, Korea, in the form of funding, administration, or goods, which will depend on the type of event’s nature. Our support scheme covers 3 stages: Bidding, Promotion and Hosting, of the MICE events, such as Conferences, Corporate meetings and Incentive tours.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been running the new campaign: “Don’t choose, do Both”, expanding our support program criteria in online and hybrid events, to boost-up the MICE industry. For any further inquiries, please feel free to contact our team. We are very happy to assist in your successful events in Gyeonggi, Korea.