NICE to DO in Gyeonggi
Gyeonggi Province is the heart of Northeast Asia’s business and economic hub with various industrial inspections and outstanding convention facilities. There are 2 main convention centers: KINTEX, the largest exhibition center in Korea, and Suwon Convention Center, newly opened in 2019, offering a one-stop service for meeting professionals. Since plenty of meeting facilities are spread out in 31 cities in Gyeonggi, it is possible to choose the most suitable place depending on the size and nature of the event.
In addition, Gyeonggi has many unique venues that embrace history, tradition, nature and state-of-the-art technology, for team-building programs and social events.
At DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), a simple of peace and the reality of the world’s only divided country, you can attend a trail walking program along the fire-cease-line.
• The Korean Folk Village, theme park for reproduction of life in the Joseon Dynasty (14C~20C), is famous for being used as a filming location for movies and TV shows. The village can accommodate banquets for up to 350 people or team building programs in Korea’s traditional atmosphere.
• Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a representative tourist destination in southern Gyeonggi Province, can accommodate incentive team building programs such as Korean traditional archery, strolls along the fortress walls.
• Sanmeoru Winery is a comprehensive farm that grows meoru, Korean wild grapes, and you can do moeru-harvesting, wine testing, wine making and other hands-on programs.
• Hyundai Motor Studio is carrying out various programs and exhibitions so that you can enjoy the experience of seeing, hearing, and feeling cars more comfortably. You can test driving cars and experience new driving pleasures.
• Wavepark, newly opened in 2021, creates waves for everyone from beginners to pro surfers to enjoy a convenient surfing experience. You can learn to surf in a safe environment from beginner, level-up, and advanced lessons at the Surf Academy.
There are more programs available for all age groups, such as temple stay, traditional experimental program, cooking class, leisure sports complex, etc. in unique venues. If you look for unforgettable memories beyond the meeting, Gyeonggi is the place that makes it happen. To find out more about Gyeonggi, please check out Meeting Planners Guide Gyeonggi or the video below.