Key Stats on ICC Sydney
- Total internal exhibition capacity of 35,000sqm
- 8,000sqm of total meeting room space across 70 rooms
- 8km from Sydney Airport – public car parking spaces available and a choice of green transport options
- Over 7,000 hotel rooms within walking distance
- Best in class technology, including high bandwidth, venue wide wireless connectivity, HD digital signage and elite conferencing facilities
- Convention Centre capable of holding three fully separated, self-sufficient, concurrent events at any given time
Overview of ICC Sydney
ICC Sydney is Australia’s leading convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct. Distinguished by its striking design, state-of-the-art technology and an enviable array of amenities, ICC Sydney stands apart as a symbol of excellence.
Situated at the intersection of Sydney’s academic, cultural and technology precincts, ICC Sydney affords delegates, exhibitors and visitors convenient access to Australia’s most cosmopolitan city. The emerging financial, dining and retail precinct of Barangaroo is nearby; there are numerous galleries, theatres and concert halls within easy reach; and the bustling city centre is only a short walk away.
Managed by a uniquely talented team, ICC Sydney is well placed to deliver extraordinary experiences every time. Whether you are organising a convention for thousands or a more intimate corporate event, our team will go out of their way to deliver a truly memorable event.
But ICC Sydney is more than a landmark venue. ICC Sydney functions as an incubator for ideas, a champion of change and an advocate for community. Through our Legacy Program, we give clients the opportunity to contribute to the city’s cultural capital—and advance the social and sustainability objectives of their events—in real and meaningful ways.
Whatever you’re planning, you’ll find success at ICC Sydney.