New Zealand’s newest venues will be unveiled for buyers at the Asia-Pacific Incentives and Meetings Expo (AIME) on 23-24 February in Melbourne.
National bureau Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ) has put together a 15-strong contingent for the 100% Pure New Zealand stand.
CINZ chief executive Sue Sullivan says Auckland’s 3,000-capacity New Zealand International Convention Centre will be on show for the first time. Hobbiton Movie Set, in the Waikato region is also a first-timer on the 100% Pure New Zealand stand.
Christchurch and Canterbury Convention Bureau last exhibited at AIME in 2011. “It is exciting to see them back on deck, accompanied by Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre,” Sullivan said.
“Cloudy Bay wine tastings on the first afternoon, 23 February, will be another highlight for visitors. Express lunches will also be a big plus for day buyers visiting the 100% Pure New Zealand stand on both days of AIME 2016.”
Joining CINZ and Tourism New Zealand on stand 4614 are:
- Air New Zealand
- AccorHotels New Zealand
- Auckland Convention Bureau
- Auckland Conventions Venues and Events
- Christchurch and Canterbury Convention Bureau
- Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Claudelands Conference and Exhibition Centre
- Destination Rotorua Business Events
- Heritage Hotels
- Hobbiton Movie Set (pictured)
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts
- New Zealand International Convention Centre, Auckland
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
Delegates visiting the 100% Pure New Zealand stand at AIME will have the chance to apply for CINZ Meetings 2016, and to discover New Zealand’s regions in the meetings fam trips planned for June.