The event will discuss developments and challenges from the past year and aim to highlight how the North American event industry’s post-pandemic landscape could take shape with the uncertainty of the Delta Covid variant.
VenuIQ’s panel of discussants from the event industry include:
- Erika Lohmar, president and executive producer, Akire Productions
- Adam Parry, editor, Event Industry News
- Jesse Peterkin, head of events, Founders Forum
- Barbara Moore, client relations and account manager, Big Head Cartoon
- John D’Adamo, head of US sales, VenuIQ
- Oliver Rowe, co-founder, VenuIQ
John D’Adamo, said: “As the event industry continues to evolve in 2021 with the Delta variant, planners are still looking for ideas and inspiration to create incredible events.
D’Adamo added: “We hope this unique event with a variety of content will accomplish that, providing a forum for industry networking, and will showcase some of the great aspects of VenuIQ’s web platform like speaker Q&A, chat, and 1:1 meetings.”
For more information, visit here