The Australasian Society of Association Executives (AuSAE) has announced its ‘Association Influencers’ of 2020.
‘Association Influencers’ is a programme highlighting the outstanding contributions of individuals in the association community across Australia and New Zealand.
Those on the list were selected based on how they demonstrated influence, leadership, resilience and service to the sector over the past 12 months.
It contains a mixture of CEOs, event professionals, general managers and other roles.
Lyn McMorran, AuSAE president and executive director of the Financial Services Federation, said: “It has been our privilege to acknowledge each and every one of these individuals; their tireless efforts to making a significant and lasting impact within our tribe and setting the benchmark for association professionals into the future.
“We thank all our nominees for their continued support and commitment to the community over the last 12 months and congratulate our Association Influencers of 2020.”
The list is:
- Kylie Ward, CEO Adjunct Professor – Australian College of Nursing
- Wes Lambert, CEO – Restaurant & Catering Association of
- Charles Cameron, CEO – Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Sarah Lang, Project Director – Infrastructure New Zealand
- Chris Roberts, Chief Executive – Tourism Industry Aotearoa
- James Pearson, CEO – Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Lori Modde, CEO – Outdoors NSW & ACT
- Merlin Kong, Head of innovAGEING and Principal Adviser for Innovation – Leading Age Services Australia
- Patricia Sparrow, CEO – Aged & Community Services Australia
- Andrew Hiebl, CEO – Association of Australian Convention Bureaux
- David McKeon, CEO – GrainGrowers
- Jessica Keough, National Committee and Events Manager – Auscontact Association
- Thomas Dunsmore, General Manager – Australian Boarding Schools Association