The English countryside is a great draw for global meeting planners, and national planners hoping to clear corporate minds from the buzz of the city. Oxford, with its formidable links to cities nationally, is an obvious choice – and Eynsham Hall, located near the university city, provides a mix that combines rural comfort with city convenience.
Planners will be initially struck by the sheer size of the venue, set in 3,000 acres of countryside. More so, we assume, if you choose to land on the site’s dedicated Helipad.
All too often, these types of properties look at meetings as an afterthought. Not so with Eynsham, which apportions generous and premium space to events, making full use of natural light. Located both within the main hall and a purpose built facility located within the grounds, the meeting spaces come with plenty of options.
Key takeouts from Eynsham Hall:
- 40 dedicated meeting and events rooms
for 2-170 delegates
- 135 bedrooms including boutique rooms
within the Main Hall
- Corporate days for up to 500 guests
Health and Fitness Club and purpose built Outdoor Activity Centre for team building and corporate activities
- Extensive on site complimentary car parking.
- Just 12 miles from Oxford.
- By road – Easy access from the M4, M40, A34 and A40.
- By Rail – Easily accessible from London Paddington in 60 minutes.
- London Marylebone to Oxford Parkway
- Hanborough Station 3 miles away