Industry association Meetings & Events Australia has announced the dates for its state and territory MEA Awards next year. The events will be held in February and March 2019 across Australia.
The calendar is:
- ACT – 26 February 2019, Old Parliament House, Canberra
- NSW – 27 February 2019, Luna Park Sydney
- Tasmania –28 February 2019, The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, Hobart
- Northern Territory – 4 March 2019, Darwin Convention Centre
- Victoria – 5 March 2019 Metropolis Events, Southbank
- Queensland – 6 March (venue TBC)
- South Australia – 7 March, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Western Australia – 8 March, Crown Hotels Perth
Robyn Johnson, CEO of MEA, said the association was pleased to announce the state and territory MEA Awards events well in advance.
“We are hoping that MEA will break the 2017 submission record and invite the membership to review the Award categories and submit an Award to profile their events, their key personnel and their companies.”
Finalists and winners are first announced and celebrated in each state and territory. The finalists are then automatically entered in the National MEA Awards presented at the Evolve 2019 Conference in Brisbane on 2 April.
A full list of awards categories and criteria can be found on the MEA website. www.meetingsevents.com.au