A study by global event management specialist Kenes Group has indicated that healthcare professionals (HCPs) are keener to exchange knowledge virtually now than one year ago. The comparative study was undertaken to understand HCPs’ preferences for virtual events between 2020 and 2021.
The study was undertaken in July 2021 and had 1,015 participants. All have attended at least one virtual event, and come from 104 countries. Eight hundred and nine participants responded to the previous year’s study.
The White Paper goes into five specific areas of interest:
- Decision making – what are the primary drivers beyond the participation at a virtual event?
- Value proposition – what are the right registration packages that suit HCPs best?
- Technical elements – what technical features can help HCPs learn better in a virtual setting?
- Session length – how session length preferences have changed since last year?
- The ideal virtual event – key points that will make a virtual conference a success, according to HCPs?
To learn more about the Kenes study, click here.