IMEX America recently concluded in Las Vegas, USA.
CMW’s Stuart Wood was in attendance, covering news and speaking to exhibitors over three days.
Click to read a selection of our IMEX coverage:
– How Puerto Rico rebuilt its tourism industry in the wake of Hurricane Maria
– Ottawa and The Hague reveal joint association marketing partnership
– MPI to bring its European Meetings & Events Conference to Brighton in 2021
– TCEB to bring ASAE association conference to Bangkok
– ICC Sydney takes its legacy message to the USA
– ICCA and BestCities announce 2019 winners of Incredible Impacts grants
A selection of pictures from the event can be viewed below.